June 26, 2012

New small labels

Pin It!

I ordered new smaller labels to put on my smaller products (i.e. key fobs, small zipper pouches, etc) and they came yesterday! :)
I love how they turned out! There are 600 of them so I don't think I will be running out anytime soon. I ordered them from the same place I got my last labels, called World Wide Label on Etsy. They were very helpful and lightyears cheaper than any other place I found.

If you are a poor 20-something year old like me then spending $60-80 for labels sounds a bit high. But  I researched about 10,000 other woven label manufacturers and the same quantity and style ran about $200-500. So, it makes $60-80 sound wonderful. 

Here are some pictures of my finished labels:
*Also, if you like the style and were wondering size, they are 1"W x .5" H, loop folded with a 5mm seam allowance on the side for sewing them in. 







No comments:

Post a Comment