October 20, 2012

Chevron...Finally!

Pin It!

I have been dying for some chevron fabric for...I can't even remember how long. Pretty close to a year now. My favorite fabric shop didn't carry any and I surprisingly got confused looks when I asked someone at Joann's if they carried any.

Well, I stopped by my fave fabric shop, Stitch Cleveland, today and they had chevron!  I was so excited! I picked some up in teal and a nice, rich orange. I really wanted black and gray but it is on backorder so they should be getting it in soon. And you can bet I will be stopping to pick some up right when they get it in.

I can't wait to make a few Braided Belt Messenger Bags with the fabric!

I'm currently making a messenger bag that was custom ordered but right when I finish I'm starting a chevron messenger bag.

Ahh...it's the little things in life... 

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing in Jo Ann's and the lady looked at me like I was crazy! Maybe I will have my mom go pick me up some! I miss CLE! :(

    ReplyDelete