May 9, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Pin It!
I've been in super craft mode lately making stuff for the craft show I am going to be in. I'm trying to get inspiration everywhere I go and most of these projects were inspired by things I saw at Anthropologie. 
Here are a couple of the things I'm working on:

These are the best hair bands! They hold your hair (even thick frizzy hair like mine) wonderfully and are silky so they don't tear your hair out. And as a bonus they look adorable as bracelets!

I'm making a ton of key chain fobs in bulk! I loved the most recent patterns I used! 

This clutch is inspired from one I saw at Anthropologie recently. It features a grommet through the side where the wrist strap attaches. I love how it turned out!! I'm working on another one with white faux leather right now. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it ALL!! Looks like your stash is coming together nicely. :) Are you headbands made of FOE? I'm swooning over all the colors. <3

    Vicki H.

    ReplyDelete