April 14, 2012

Grocery Bag Dispenser | DIY

Pin It!

Hey Everyone! So at my father's request I decided to try and make a Grocery Bag Dispenser today. I looked online and found a tutorial from The Accidental Crafter that I liked and then modified it a little. In the tutorial I looked at they used 3 different patterns but I decided I wanted to use 2 (mostly I just didn't want to cut any more fabric haha). Also, she uses a drawstring for the top of the dispenser but I decided I'd rather leave the top open wide (and just hemmed down about a half an inch). I then took a piece of fabric that matched the bottom complimentary fabric and made a simple handle that ended up being about 6 inches long. I have an old grocery bag dispenser that I use now (I have no idea where I got it but it is absolutely hideous!) so I based my modifications on that one since I have been using it for a while. I'm so glad I figured out how to make this so I can replace my ugly old one with one that I actually like! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment