February 26, 2012

HOW TO: Make and Package a Fabric Button Ring Tutorial

Pin It!



*I got my Button Cover Kit from Fiddlers Creek Designs Etsy Shop - I used size #30 buttons
**I used Avery Kraft Brown Round Labels to make my Cold Hands Warm Heart label on my ring package. I got the labels at Office Max and then designed them in Photoshop. It was very easy and they look so professional! 
***I got the adjustable flat circle ring at Joann Fabrics, it was in the jewelry section and was fairly cheap for a pack of 8 I believe























 























4 comments:

  1. awesome! and very professional looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kellie! They were so easy to make! Great for whipping up some quick jewelry to match your outfit before a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! I forsee my ring collection growing exponentially in the near future ;) Thanks for including where we can go searching for all of the materials - that's super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot. I thought my gmail would post my name with that comment. "unknown" from above = your email friend, Vicki. I'll have to figure out this blogger comment dealie... Happy Tuesday! *cheers*

    ReplyDelete