February 3, 2012

FABULOUS FABRIC FRIDAY

Pin It!

Another week comes and goes and it's time to indulge in some Fabulous Fabric!
This fabric is from the Spoonflower website (they have amazing fabric on there!) and is titled "Mix Tapes (80s)" by Penny Candy.

I absolutely love it! And actually all of Penny Candy's fabric designs are worth checking out! They all have this same retro feel and great color palette. She has some designs on there with elephants that I just adore.

She offers this same fabric in black and white which is also really cool! It would look great to pair the black and white version with a bright statement lining or zipper!


2 comments:

  1. this fabric is awesome!! i just found you via pinterest. someone had pinned your 'sewing tips for beginners' post. i was looking around your blog and saw that you're in cleveland. i am, too. so fun to randomly find someone who lives here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny, Kellie! I don't find too many people from the area when surfing the web! :) I hope you are enjoying the mild winter! I hope I didn't just jinx it! haha

    ReplyDelete