February 19, 2013

West Side Vintage

Pin It!
Hello dolls! I hope you are all staying warm! I can't say the same for myself in freezing Cleveland. We can't seem to catch a break with the weather up here.

I wanted to inform all of you of a very very very exciting new adventure that myself and my best friend Ally are embarking on. We just started our own vintage clothing/home goods/accessories company called West Side Vintage. We put so much work into this, although we can't really complain about going thrifting and hanging out together ;)

Ally and I have been friends for 9 years now. In most ways we are basically the same person and can finish each others sentences. But our style is a different story. We have very different style but that creates a large, unique, collection of carefully curated items so everyone is sure to find something they love. We are both constantly evolving and our style is always changing. Our love of music and a passion for art inspires us to find very unique pieces that will be a one of a kind addition to your wardrobe.

I know a lot of vintage clothing shops online have a very strict policy of not selling ANYTHING that isn't at least 20 years old but we don't believe in limiting ourselves to a strict code. There are so many times we will be thrifting and find an amazing designer piece of a vintage inspired item that is just too good to pass up. If we find something great we want to be able to pass it on to you!

I hope you guys will give our shop a gander and let me know what you think!

Website: www.westsidevintage.co
Etsy store: www.wsvintageco.etsy.com

xxo
care

No comments:

Post a Comment