March 1, 2012

Thrifting Thursday with Jenn

Pin It!




Since the temperature is getting pretty toasty (at least it is down here in FL) I thought I'd search the racks for a couple new bathing suits. Thrifting or getting bathing suits on clearance in retail stores is great for those of us who want to shed a few pounds before the sweltering months of summer get here. 
  I got this little Kenneth Cole gem for $4 at Goodwill. I HAD to nab this Audrey-esque hat at Lighthouse thrift store for $3 to go with it! I'll be a bathing beach (pregnant) beauty ;)




   This next one I found at Bealls department store, sitting lonely on the clearance rack. I brought it home for $5.




Occasionally I can find nice little numbers at good ole Walmart....this entire swimsuit cost a whopping $3 total. That's the top, bottoms, & the yellow sarong. I don't know about you, but I prefer for these thighs of mine to remain covered, so for $1 why not throw on a splash of color?
I'm an astounding 5'2" tall and any chance I can look taller, I'm all for it! This floral print dress I got on Old Navy's clearance rack for $10. Because I'm vertically challenged and the dress dragged the floor, I paired it with a very tall pair of black wedges I nabbed at target on clearance for $10. (who says pregnant women can't wear heels?)





Next up, my FAVORITE find of the week....my Ann Taylor black cotton dress for $3 (yes, $3) at Lighthouse thrift store. My zebra print heels were existing. I found them at Bealls months ago for about $7 on clearance. (how could I leave those at the store?!)


   I also got a couple homegoods this week thrifting. I found this UH-dorable vase for 50¢. This super cute picture frame for 50¢ too. 



Not only can you thrift clothes and spruce up your wardrobe , you can also give your house a mini makeover with thrifting.
 Hope y'all plunder the racks in search of some stupendous deals this week!!! See y'all next Thursday!!!!






Have you guys been scoring some amazing thrifting finds that you want to share? Send them in to coldhandswarmheartcrafts@gmail.com
Each week we will post the best submissions!
Happy Thrifting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment