February 6, 2012

The Sharp Crochet Hook Product Review

Pin It!



I was so excited when Jessica from Sharp Crochet Hook sent me one of her amazing tools to try out! 
The Sharp Crochet Hook is used to crochet along the edges of fabric, which is perfect for baby blankets, greeting cards or (what I decided to use it for) crocheting along the edges of a handmade hand warmer! 

I made this heart shaped fleece hand warmer and filled it with rice so it can be heated in the microwave. 
I then used the Sharp Crochet Hook to crochet along the edges and it added such a cute touch! I loved using it! 
You can use it to crochet through paper also, so I am already thinking up cute Valentine's Cards with red crocheting along the edges. 

Here is the description of the Sharp Crochet Hook from the company:
"It is a crochet hook with a sharp pointed head for crocheting through fabric.The Sharp Crochet Hook is ideal for crocheting edges through fabric because the sharp pointed head glides through fabric and paper much easier than normal crochet hooks do. You can use it to crochet edges on all kinds of things - flannel baby blankets and burp cloths, socks, gloves, scrapbook pages, birthday cards, guest towels, skirt hems, etc. The best part of using the Sharp Crochet Hook is that you don't have to get it hemstitched (with the presewn holes), or poke holes through it before crocheting. It makes it quick and easy to crochet edgings through all kinds of fabric."

Check out the Sharp Crochet Hook website for more information and ordering: http://www.sharpcrochethook.com/


It was really so easy to use and I love how it looks on my heart shaped hand warmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment