February 13, 2012

Recommendation: Pattern Website

Pin It!
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend! I didn't stop sewing long enough to update my blog, so expect some photos of my finished projects soon! I purchased some new patterns on Friday that I love! One of them was the Pleated Wristlet Pattern from Keyka Lou Patterns. It is so cute and a wonderfully written pattern. It was easy to follow and I love the finished result! I would recommend checking out her site because all of her patterns are absolutely adorable.

I finished one of the Pleated Wristlets last night and brought it to work to show my Mom and she purchased it from me  before I could take photos of it ;)  I'll try to steal it back for a few minutes to take some pictures.


2 comments:

  1. Bookmarked for sure! It looks like it would be really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for posting this article. Its a very useful article. We will be acquire lot of things from this site.So i want some information about this post.

    ReplyDelete